Intuitive Style Quiz
THIS PAGE IS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
To accurately identify which ‘Clairs’ (Clairvoyant, Clairaudient, Claircognizant, Clairsentient) are your psychic gifts please answer the following questions not just from your first thought but from really taking yourself back to the situation described in the question.
For example with the first question, recall the last time you met someone new. I find closing my eyes really helpful. Imagine you can transport yourself back to that time – then note ‘what was the first thing you noticed about that person’.
Circle the letter of the answer that best represents your memory.
- When you initially meet someone new, what’s the first thing you tend to notice about the person?
- The way that the person looks, such as clothing, hair, teeth, shoes or general attractiveness.
- How you feel around the person, such as being comfortable, amused, safe and so on.
- Whether you find the person interesting, or believe this may be someone who can help you out in your career.
- The sound of the person’s voice or laughter.
- Take yourself back to your last holiday – what stands out most in your memory?
- The beautiful sights of nature, architecture, or something that you witnessed.
- The peaceful, romantic, restful, exhilarating feelings associated with the trip.
- The important and interesting cultural and / or historical information (or skills) that you learned while travelling.
- The sweet silence, the crashing surf, the chirping birds, the rustling leaves, music or some other sound.
- Recall a movie that you truly enjoyed. When you take yourself back to watching the movie, what comes to find first?
- The attractive actors and actresses, the lighting, the costumes, or the scenery.
- The way the movie made you laugh, cry, or moved you in some way.
- The interesting story, or the life lessons that you or the movie’s characters learned during the story.
- The musical score, or the sound of the actors’ and actresses’ voices.
Make a note of how many ‘A’ answers, ‘B’ answers, ‘C’ answers, ‘D’ answers you have then email them to me. I will let you know which are your strongest ‘Clairs’ and I will send you a handout detailing each of them so that you can have a good understanding of what that means for you.